Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hi, I'm Nelson, and I am now 10 months old.  I have four teeth up top and two down below.  I'm a good eater and I like trying my new teeth out on all sorts of food.  I like to laugh, clap, and chase my ball around the yard.  I can take steps when I'm holding onto furniture, and my parents are sure I will be running soon.  Below are some recent pictures of me.

My Grandma got me this hat to keep the sun out of my eyes

Thanks Grandma, I love you!

My Uncle Jesus's mom got me this sweater - and sent it all the way from Mexico, just for me!

Lots of fun colors!  And I'm finally big enough to wear it.

When anyone asks "How big is Nelson?"  I raise my hands up to let them know, "I'm SOOO Big!"

This is such a fun new game, that I have eaten my last few meals with my arms up the whole time.


We just got this pic from my Auntie Andrea - it's from when I was 5 months old.  I'm now twice as old as I was here - can you believe how much I've grown and changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment