Sunday, April 15, 2012

A busy little bee

Nelson is always on the go these days.  There are so many new things to check out!  We went down to Jackson recently and got to see cousin Audrey and uncle John.  Nelson is now getting four teeth on the top.  And no matter where he is, he likes to explore!

Two USF fans

Nice to meet you Audrey!

Sitting still just long enough for a picture with Dad

This is what he's usually like - on the go and drooling like crazy from those new teeth coming in.

He is often crawling along and then just stops and does a downward dog pose.

When he's tired, he buries his face in his blanket.  Just happened to catch a glimpse of his face here.

He pulls up at every opportunity

Hi Mom.... 

Checking out a late spring snow

He loves bath time in his ducky tub!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the ducky tub--Nelson is such a cutie! I know it is still a year away but I hope you guys will be coming to WV for the family reunion. I think Nelson and Olivia will have a lot of fun together!

    ReplyDelete