Saturday, May 26, 2012

Poppa Days

Every other Friday Jamie stays home from work and takes care of Nelson, and here is what a typical "Poppa Day" is like these days.
One of Nelson's favorite things these days is to get into the Tupperware drawer.

Sometimes Nelson seems to get tired of the Camera.....
Next, we will have a bite to eat after Momma leaves for work.
After we get dressed, we go to the living room for playtime. Here's what I like to call the daily "world according to Nelson".

Then its time to stack blocks!

Then we're back to a bit more time at the Tupperware drawer.
After my morning nap, I like to play with my big red ball.
Poppa and I like to try new things and go on adventures, here I am climbing the steps for the first time.

Dad keeps an eye on me though.
After Momma comes home for lunch, Dad and I go outside and go to the park, go for a hike or bike ride or here I am playing with my big red ball in the yard.
Sometimes Dad lets me get into a little trouble on my own. I like to crawl into small spaces and I did this on the bar stool and could not figure out how to get out of it. But Dad helped me out after a bit.


Last Friday, after I got up from my afternoon nap, I got to help Mom and Dad weed out the garden beds before spring vegetable planting.
 
Here I am making my Mommy laugh because I won't stop eating dirt.


I got dirt all over my face. I like playing in the dirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment